Galt House Hotel
140 N Fourth Street, Louisville, Kentucky, 40202, United States
Louisville – Galt House Weekend (Derby & Oaks)
Your 2019 Kentucky Derby Travel Experience Includes:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation at the historic Galt House Hotel
- Experience Derby weekend at Louisville’s only waterfront hotel!
- Check-in: Thursday, 5/2/2019
- Check-out: Sunday, 5/5/2019
Kentucky Derby & Oaks Ticket
- Category: Grandstand
- Section: 126-128 (Or Similar)
- Row: All Rows
- Ticket upgrades available on the right under “Step 3”
Daily Breakfast Every Morning
- Enjoy a great breakfast at the hotel each morning!
Official Event Souvenir Pack
- Your gift pack will include Official Kentucky Oaks and Derby souvenirs, along with a few locally made treats!
Official Derby/Oaks Program
- You will have the program delivered to your hotel room ahead of time, eliminating the need to stand in line to purchase one at the track.
Experienced, Professional Event Host
- Our experienced and professional hosts will be available to you 24/7 to assist while you enjoy your weekend.
- Prior to your departure, we’ll provide an itinerary for your time in Kentucky with contact information for your on-site tour concierge.
The Galt House Louisville
- Check-in: 3 PM
- Check out: 11 AM
- Airport Shuttle
- Free Basic WiFi
- Parking – $20/night self-park or $28/night valet parking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Spa on site
Historic Galt House Hotel
- The Galt House – Louisville’s Only Waterfront Hotel – is simply the best place to find a unique and authentic experience in this exciting city. Sip some bourbon while taking in spectacular views of the Ohio River. The hotel is just a shot away from Whiskey Row, where you immerse yourself in the history of Kentucky’s native spirit. Explore world- renowned cultural encounters at nearby Museum Row, featuring icons such as Muhammad Ali and Louisville Slugger. Delight your palette with mouthwatering culinary tastings in our top-rated restaurant scene. The Galt House Hotel, the Heart of Louisville, is in the center of it all.
Things To See
- Fourth Street Live
- Muhammad Ali Museum
- Frazier History Museum
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- KFC Yum! Center
- Belle of Louisville
- Whiskey Row
- Waterfront Park
- Much More!